The London International Awards (LIA) are a worldwide awards annually honoring legends, pioneers, and embodiments of excellence in advertising,
Spikes Asia is a collaboration between Lions Festivals and Haymarket. The Festival and Awards provide the region’s creative communications industry with a platform to network and exchange ideas, bring
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (formerly the International Advertising Festival)is a global event for those working in the creative communications, advertising and related field
The annual D&AD Awards are highly respected, and regarded as a major event in the world of design and advertising. Two kinds of awards are given out, a Yellow Pencil (formerly known as a silver award)
Spin Awards is an anual award show that rewards creative digital campaigns in The Netherlands.
CCB (Creative Club Belgium) is an award show to reward the best creative work in Belgium. Entries are open to both agencies and individuals.
Why should I add my award show to CreativeCriminals.com?
- Profit from the ad industry portal
- Thousands of talented advertising criminals hang out on CreativeCriminals.com every day.
- Benefit from fantastic publicity
- Your award show will be featured on this page along with a detailed account of all the additional information and victors of the award show.
- A painless encounter!
- You specify your desired information, sit back and we’ll take care of the rest.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I add my award show?
- Merely engage the big red button located at top of this page and follow the instructions that follow.
- How can I add a winning campaign?
- If you’d like to add an award, locate your post on CreativeCriminals.com and add your contribution accordingly.
- How much does it cost?
- We may be criminals but we are not in the business of conducting daylight robbery. The price is variable depending on what type of page you desire, but for further information simply get in touch with the centre of operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I login?
- If you’re already one of us, simply click here to login. Just so you know for future reference, the login/register button can be located at the top right corner.
- How do I register?
- Firstly you need to have access to an exclusive invitation code; combined with a professional agency email address. Copy that? Well what are you waiting for… Click here
- How can I contact you guys?
- Don’t panic, if you need to get in touch, click on contact us in the menu or shoot us an email at email@example.com