Children who are victim of domestic violence wait with a sinking heart for their parents to come home in the evening. This Unicef billboard literally throws light (and shadow) on this problem. When the night turns, a shadow of an oppressor becomes visible on the billboard.
Unicef: Making the invisible visible16
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 3 July 2014
- Industry: Non-profit
- Media type: Billboard
- Agency: All Channels, Sofia
- Country: Bulgaria
- Creative Director: Marin Kostov - Muro
- Art Director: Radostin Hristov
- Copywriter: Maria Makedonska
- Account Executive: Natalia Halacheva
- Project Manager: Mihail Toshev
- Media Manager: Gergana Petrova
- Additional Credits: IDEA Comm
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!