Hello Flo, is a tampon subscription service. In order to ban the fuzz around menstruation, they've chosen a very funny angle to break the taboo. A little girl fakes her period because all her friends, except for her, are on it. But when her mom finds out she is lying, she gets a hilarious first moon party to celebrate she is becoming a woman.
Hello Flo: First moon party13
Axe Lynx: Problem
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 18 June 2014
- Industry: Beauty & Personal Care
- Media type: TV Commercial
- Director: Jamie McCelland
- Director: Pete Marquis
- Production Company: Hayden 5
- Producer: Todd Wiseman Jr.
- Executive Producer: Milos S. Silber
- Director of Photography: Josh Fisher
- Production Designer: Ally Nesmith
- UMP: Dale Arroyo
- Editing Company: Beast Editorial
- Editor: Karen Kourtessis
- Post Producer: Valerie Iorio
- Executive Producer: Helena Lee
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!