In the new campaign “Everyday Heroes”, IKEA honours the things at home that usually get very little recognition: the toilet brush, clothes hanger and wall-mounted hook behind the door. Without thinking, we rely on them daily and it’s not until they’re gone that we miss them dearly. Day in and day out, they do their best to improve our lives at home. In return, they’re literately getting spat on, stepped on and put in a corner.
Ikea: Everyday Heroes22
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 9 March 2015
- Industry: Retail
- Media type: TV Commercial
- Agency: Forsman & Bodenfors, Gothenburg
- Country: Sweden
- Art Director: Adam Ulvegärde
- Copywriter: Joakim Labraaten
- Designer: Martin Joelsson
- Senior Account Director: Olle Victorin
- Account Director: Katarina Klofsten
- Agency Producer: Jens Odelbring
- Account Director: Maria Hallenborg
- Digital Producer: Peter Gaudiano
- Digital Producer: Jimmy Wulff
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!