Publicis Seattle executed a clever guerilla campaign for Bumbershoot, a Seattle festival. The used the rain of Seattle to create a unique advertising medium.
Bumbershoot: Rain activation10
Kombispel: Scratching should be fun
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 2 August 2014
- Industry: Leisure & Events
- Media type: Ambient, Outdoor
- Agency: Publicis, Seattle
- Country: USA
- Chief Creative Officer: Andrew Christou
- Executive Creative Director: Steve Johnston
- Executive Creative Director: Stacy Milrany
- Art Director: Julia Luplow
- Copywriter: Jessica Walden-Morden
- Producer: Wade Atkinson
- Producer: Ryan Gorcester
- Account Supervisor: Andrew Starmer
- Strategist: Eric Powlesson
- Photographer: Matt Simantov
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!