Kiss FM, is an important rock and roll radio station based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. JWT developed and implemented a turnstile that only allowed people passing through when they’ve done the famous rock and roll sign of the horns.
Kiss FM: The turnstile of rock27
Metro: Pocket size
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 21 April 2013
- Industry: Media & Publishing
- Media type: Ambient
- Agency: JWT, São Paulo
- Country: Brazil
- Chief Creative Officer: Ricardo John
- Creative Director: Erick Rosa
- Head of Art: Fabio Simões
- Art Director: Haron Bregolato
- Copywriter: Bruno Dias
- Illustrator: Hugo Cafasso
- Agency Producer: Flavio Schaefer
- Sound: Shuffle Audio
- Sound Producer: Henrique Nicolau
- Digital Producer: Rodrigo Alberini
- Production company: Biz&Sys
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!