For over 50 years promo girls have been handing out samples at intersections, shopping malls and other high traffic areas, hoping consumers would buy their products. Time for a change, so Pepsi and TBWA Belgium teamed up and created The Like Machine: a vending machine that doesn’t accept money, only Facebook likes. A simple, cost-efficient, interactive and very refreshing idea.
Pepsi: Like Machine63
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: TBWA, Brussels
- Country: Belgium
- Creative Director: Gert Pauwels
- Creative Idea: Diederik Van Remoortere
- Project Manager: Jan Casier
- Account Director: Yann Billen
- Digital Strategy: Rindert Dalstra
- Event Manager: Sharon Lavaert
- Front-end Developer: Alwyn Wymeersch
- Experience Design: Gilles Vandenoostende
- Animation Design: Frederik Severijns
- Graphic Design: Anthony Buyssens
- Studio Artist: Danny Jacquemin
- Production: Willy Hebbrecht
- Public Relations: Steven Verbeiren
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!