« Survivor » is a campaign, in the form of a short film, for the SPA (the French animal welfare association). Aiming to combat abandonment, it depicts the harsh reality of what can happen after an animal has been abandoned.
French Animal Welfare: Survivor37
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Comments (leave a comment)
Leave a comment
- Agency: WNP, Paris
- Country: France
- Executive Creative Director: Mathieu Vinciguerra
- Art Director: Benjamin Pouteau
- Art Director: François-Xavier Barré
- Copywriter: Yannick Kryk
- TV Producer: Pauline Fourcade
- Account Manager: Charlotte Decottignies
- Production: Birth
- Produced by: Hugo Legrand-Nathan
- Director: Ben Lacour
- Producer: Thomas Aboulker
- Producer: Audrey Lenchantin
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!