Social media are taking over our lives, it is the main cause of people reading less and less books. But Penguin books found the perfect solution to solve the problem of people forgetting to read. They invented the bookmark that reminds you to read, and of all places, it will remind you on Twitter.
Penguin Books: Tweet for a book?18
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Mood, Sao Paulo
- Country: Brazil
- Creative Director: Valdir Bianchi
- Art Director: Lucas Amaral
- Copywriter: Rafael Gonzaga
- Creative Technologist: Rafael Coelho
- Illustrator: Marcelo Anache
- Additional Credits: Grama Films
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!