Reebok, the fitness brand at the center of women’s footwear innovations for more than 30 years, today revealed its new campaign with international supermodel Miranda Kerr for its new shoe, Skyscape. Created using new materials and techniques for a feeling of unparalleled comfort, the international style icon kicks off a global integrated marketing campaign for the shoe, which is so comfortable, you’ll forget you have it on.
Reebok: Miranda Kerr introduces Skyscape 5
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: DDB, New York
- Country: USA
- Chief Creative Officer: Matt Eastwood
- Creative Director, Art: Mariana Costa
- Creative Director, Copy: Julie Beasley
- Head of Production: Ed Zazzera
- Senior Producer: Heidi Baltzer
- Senior Business Manager: Lynda Blaney-Smith
- Global Business Director: Chris Tussing
- Management Supervisor: Damaris Marszalek
- Account Supervisor: Amanda Foderaro
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!