Together with Ozark Henry, a famous Belgian singer-songwriter, the Belgian Road Safety Institute developed a song, with the voices of two young men - Kevin & Maxime - who both died in a car crash. The result was '21 Grams Short' a song and music video. Instead of launching a classic campaign, the song was released on all national radio stations, without any reference to the Belgian Institute for Road Safety. Two weeks later, after having a lot of airtime, the true story behind the song was revealed during a press conference.
BIVV: 21 Grams Short7
Awards won (add award)
Leave a comment
- Agency: TBWA, Brussels
- Country: Belgium
- Creative Director: Frank Marinus
- Creative Director: Geert Verdonck
- Copywriter: Joris Luyten
- Art Director: Najate El Achari
- Account Director: Bénédicte Ernst
- Account Manager: Miet Vanderyse
- Producer: Sarah Bornauw
- Sound Engineer: Jan Pollet
- Sound Engineer: Gwenn Nicolay
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!