The cleaning brand owned by Unilever has launched a new campaign that is aiming to clean the streets of racist graffiti in Romania with a mobile app that lets people identify which places need to be cleaned.
Cif: Clean graffiti in Romania7
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: McCann, Bucharest
- Country: Romania
- Executive Creative Director: Alexandru Dumitrescu
- Group Account Director: Gabriela Alexandrescu
- Copywriter: Ioana Zamfir
- Art Director: Ionut Coanda
- Account Manager: Ana Maria Placinta
- Account Executive: Ionela Tatu
- Senior Strategic Planner: Ileana Serban Parau
- A/V Manager: Tiberiu Munteanu
- Corporate Communication Manager: Carmen Bistrian
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!