For the launch of its special Knacki FootBall, small meat balls that look like footballs, Herta has placed a vending machine that offers these meat balls for free. But what people didn’t know, was that they had to play a match inside the vending machine against the Belgian football legend Leo Van Der Elst.
Knacki: Football Machine9
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: BBDO, Brussels
- Country: Belgium
- Creative Director: Sebastien De Valck
- Creative Director: Arnaud Pitz
- Art Director: Frederic Zouag
- Copywriter: Nicolas Gaspart
- Account: Sarah Van Praag
- Account: Michelle Stas
- Account: Niklaas Vanheukelom
- Account: Maarten Van De Vondel
- Account: Steve Leyseele
- Digital Strategic Planner: Jan Van Brakel
- Designer: Virginie Delaleu
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!