Nescafé created an unexpected way for two people to share a real moment together. Real mugs out of paper were created and inserted into morning newspapers.
Nescafé: Paper cups10
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Geometry Global, Paris
- Country: France
- Chief executive officer: Reza Ghaem-Maghami
- Executive creative director: Yvan Hiot
- International creative director: Patrick Sullivan
- Art director: Nicolas Gagner
- Copywriter: Romain R. Nonis
- Account manager: Margaux Delacommune
- Art Director: David Lin
- Art buyer: Annette Hallum
- Worldwide Creative Director: Michael Kutschinski
- Designer: Olivier Brechon
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!