Rip Curl has a range of very colourful sporting clothes. But unfortunately, blind people can't enjoy these colours. That's why they've developed these unique braille tags, explaining the colour of the piece. But it doesn't end there! The tag can be sown into the clothing, so blind people will always know which colour they are wearing.
Rip Curl: Braille clothing14
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Havas Worldwide, Warsaw
- Country: Poland
- Chief Creative Officer: Wojciech Dagiel
- Creative Director: Kuba Bogaczyński
- Art Director: Sylwia Rekawek Michon
- Copywriter: Patryk Michoń
- Art Buyer: Magda Matuszewska
- Account: Katarzyna Wierzbicka
- Account: Sandra Kopeć
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!