Many people don't know you can donate more than just clothes to the Salvation Army. They accept toys, kitchenware, furniture & old electronics. To convey this message to the target group, being the people that already donate clothes, they slightly adjusted the donor boxes. The holes in the boxes are shaped like objects that people can donate as well.
Salvation Army: Boxes for goods10
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Artplan, Sao Paulo
- Country: Brazil
- Creative Vice President: Roberto Vilhena
- Creative Director: Rodrigo Moraes
- Art Director: Guilherme Grotti
- Copywriter: Rodrigo Sanches
- Motion Designer: Carlos Geovanne
- Sound: Tofu
- Account: Roberta Prevedello
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!