In this winter of ice storms and a polar vortex, moments of warmth are few and far between. Duracell wanted to see if we could change that. By joining hands, commuters completed a circuit between the positive and negative symbols on either side of the transit shelter.
Duracell: Moments of Warmth6
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Cossette, Toronto
- Country: Canada
- Co-Chief Creative Officer: Matt Litzinger
- Co-Chief Creative Officer: David Daga
- Creative Director: Chad Borlase
- Creative Director: Jennifer Wilson
- Art Director: Lucyed Hernandez
- Copywriter: Dan Cummings
- Designer: Duncan Collis
- Account: Caley Erlich
- Account: Kaitlin Doherty
- Executive Producer: Sarah Bogue
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!