Business cards are actually little pieces of discardable paper. And this doesn't fit into the image of Greenpeace at all. Especially because the treat the never ending topic of the environment. They created the EcoCard, the very first and very green business card. The card case actually holds a working ticket for the Moscow Metro, this way people hold on to the cards longer, and they use public transportation as well.
Greenpeace: Eco card6
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Havas Digital, Moscow
- Country: Russia
- Managing Director: Mikhail Nechaev
- Creative Director: Lucas Zaiden
- Producer: Dmitriy Leschinskiy
- Director of Creative and Tech.: Kirill Zhukov
- Art Director: Bruno Ponzini
- Copywriter: Augusto Anjos
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!