A lot of people hate flying. Virgin America shows people how much it sucks to fly a “blah” airline, by depicting the experience of a horrible flight from takeoff to landing. The result? An almost 6 hour film on board BLAH Airlines.
Virgin: BLAH Airlines12
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Eleven, San Francisco
- Country: USA
- Chief Creative Officer: Mike McKay
- Creative Director: Bryan Houlette
- Senior Art Director: Sara Worthington
- Senior Art Director: Bryan Houlette
- Senior Copywriter: Aryan Aminzadeh
- Copywriter: Jon Korn
- Copywriter: Kevin X Barth
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!