Dislicores, a Liquor Trading company, based in Medellín, Colombia, released this new print campaign to show how the things you love are harder to reach if you drink alcohol, via these prints by their Ad Agency Melborp Group, in which different spirals separate people from their goals: a student from his education, a pregnant woman from her future family and a driver from his home.
Dislicores: Spiral Bottles3
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Melborp, Medellin
- Country: Colombia
- Chief Creative Officer: Santiago Mesa Montoya
- Creative Director: Daniel Rueda
- Art Director: Daniel Rueda
- Art Director: Sebastian Pelaez
- Copywriter: Camilo Gallon
- Copywriter: Camilo Mejia
- Account Director: Laura Mendez
- Graphic Designer: Marcela Gomez
- Graphic Designer: Juan Fernando Ochoa
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!