Taking as an insight the need for a balance between technology and a healthy physical life for kids, Cheil Madrid developed a series of special toys, as promotional accessories for the TabKids. The Smart Toys came with movement sensors that measured the time kids play in real life, and turned that time into time they could play with their TabKids. So the more kids play physically, the more they can play with technology.
Samsung: Smart toys8
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Date: 12 June 2014
- Industry: Consumer Electronics
- Agency: Cheil, Madrid
- Country: Spain
- Executive Creative Director: Paulo Areas
- Creative Director: Álvaro Rodríguez-Solano
- Creative Directors: Ricardo de Santiago
- Art Director: Diego Rodríguez Fraile
- Copywriter: Cristina Alonso del Río
- Technology Director: Roberto Torres
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!