This film, entitled “Pens”, uses a clever visual device to tell the story of an unnamed protestor. The protestor is arrested, detained and abused, but released following thousands of petitions for his release. Set to a soundtrack performed by Paolo Nutini, with a short, stirring excerpt from Charlie Chaplin’s The Dictator, the spot champions Amnesty’s process of mobilization via the signatures of its supporters.
Amnesty International: Pens9
Awards won (add award)
Leave a comment
- Agency: TBWA, Paris
- Country: France
- Vice President: Anne Vincent
- Account Manager: Laure Lagarde
- Account Manager: Isabelle Dray
- Creative Director: Philippe Taroux
- Creative Director: Benoit Leroux
- Art Director: Ingrid Varetz
- Head of TV: Maxime Boiron
- Agency Producer: Amer Zoghbi
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!