The new Southern Comfort man is described by the brand as an “accomplished bartending journeyman,” and he has the scrawniness of a young Mick Jagger combined with the hair of Keith Moon circa 1969 and an outfit that would fit right in on the set of Road House.
Southern Comfort: Young Gun6
Awards won (add award)
Drat! This campaign hasn’t had the honor of winning any awards yet, or maybe it just evaded our systems. Can you prove us wrong? Enlighten us by clicking here.
Leave a comment
- Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, New York
- Country: USA
- Executive Creative Director: Susan Hoffman
- Creative Director: Jimm Lasser
- Creative Director: Caleb Jensen
- Creative: Andrew Jasperson
- Creative: Fabian Berglund
- Producer: Orlee Tatarka
- Head of Content Production: Nick Setounski
- Account Manager: Toby Hussey
- Account Manager: Katie Hoak
Do you have a tantalizing tip off for a hot scoop? Don’t delay, be our honorary informative and we’ll reward you!